Search This Blog

Sunday 26 July 2015

Liverpool Haul

I don't know if anyone will be reading this but I'm going to post anyway. I took a trip to Liverpool yesterday, did some shopping and now I have a blog, I can finally do a haul!
To some people this is really not exciting but you know, simple things please my simple mind! (If you aren't interested in clothing hauls, skip ahead to the bottom of this post where I have got some skincare products).
So, here we go. My first haul!!



I visited quite a lot of stores in Liverpool but I went into some of the shops I usually love shopping in like; H&M and Newlook. However, there was literally nothing in them shops that I liked. This really did shock me as I always without a doubt will walk out these stores with armfuls of bags but, this wasn't the end of the world as there were a lot of shops I loved to make up for this. 
Lets start with Topshop. I love Topshop and I will always leave the shop with at least a couple of items. This time I did find 2 items that I fell in love with but, one of them I left behind because it was a lot of money to spend on something that I would only wear every now and then. I did buy one item though. 
This is a navy and white, horizontal striped crop top. What drew me to this crop top was the white flowers around the edge of the sleeves and bottom of the top. This top costs £24.






Then I found a Primark shop and I found some great bargains in there! I'll start with the clothes. The first thing I spotted was a knee length, lacy, ivory kimono. It has very loose and baggy 3/4 length sleeves. I don't know if you can see that picture but this kimono has very long fringing at the bottom of it. They start just above the knee and end mid way down the bottom of the legs. I think this kimono looks really nice when its paired with some denim shorts. This kimono only cost £8.








Then I found two vest tops. One of them is a pale pink, blush colour. It is slightly oversized with a black hummingbird pattern all over. I then saw the other vest top and this one is a pale grey colour with a grained effect. It also has one of them half necklaces attached around the neckline. The grey top is fairly loosely fitted. Both of these look great with a pair of light blue skinny jeans and also a pair of dark denim shorts.









Next in Primark I wondered into the shoe section. Two of these pairs of shoes are one of my favourite buys of the day! I picked up these super cute tan coloured brogue style shoes. They also have tan coloured laces. These were £10 and they are very comfortable.







The other pair of shoes that I have fallen in love with are these. They are white ballet pumps covered in a floral lace. These shoes will look great with any outfit whether that is a skirt, trousers, shorts or a dress. They cost £6.








I also picked up some super cheap flipflops for wearing around the pool on my holiday. These are definitely not the best quality but, as they will probably get wrecked by chlorine and sun scream I don't mind if they are poor quality. I haven't got a picture of me wearing these as all you wouldn't be able to see hardly any of the actual shoes. Just imagine this. One pair has black soles with a sparkly strap and the other pair has nude pink soles with sparkly straps.








Finally I went to Lush. I love Lush shops and like most people I have a favourite bath ballistic. Mine is Butterball. I find that the oils in this bath ballistic really benefit my skin and also make my skin feel super silky soft.










From Lush I also brought their Ultrabland facial cleanser. I have oily to combination skin. This cleanser is oil based which may throw some people with oily off buying it. However, as oil attracts oil this is the perfect cleanser for oily skin. It is called Ultrabland because it is simply so bland and adds no harsh products or chemicals to the skin.





I know this was a very lengthy blog post but I couldn't shorten it any more. I hope this was an okay first haul and I am sorry for the quality of the pictures. I have never taken photos like this before in the style of a blog post. Also my camera is quite old and not as good as I want it to be but, for now I hope you don't mind!


6 comments:

  1. Lovely haul! The top from TopShop is my favourite especially,also loving the shoes from Primark, you can always find a good buy. You can check me out here at http://charlottecallenderxo.blogspot.co.uk.
    Thankyou for the follow, Charlotte xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much and yeah I know Primark is so good for everything! I'll check your blog out now xx

      Delete
  2. Love the Primark brogues, they'll go with so many outfits! x

    http://chloejanex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou I have never had anything like them before! I'll check out your blog now x

      Delete
  3. The stripey top from Topshop is one that I've actually been wanting for a long time! I think the little flowers around the edges make it super cute!! I honestly think I'm going to have to give in and spend my money on it!! hahah!! Loving your blog by the way!
    Georgia xxx
    georgieblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much Georgia, and definitely go out and spend the £24! It will be worth it I promise you. Also, thankyou again I started this blog a couple of days ago and this comment made my day. I'll check out your blog now xx

      Delete